Although today we operate in nearly 40 markets, we will always remain a company with Polish roots
It is in Poland where we developed the concepts for our brands and all strategic decisions are made here. In our country we create all our collections, we pay taxes here.
Our social responsibility manifests itself in business development done in an ethical way, because caring for the environment underpins our organisational culture. Today, we exercise closer control over our supply chain and take care of the environment. We continue to create new jobs (currently in Poland we employ 11,500 people), support the development of our employees and business partners, and invest millions in projects important for the Polish economy.
Today we think of LPP as a family business. Why? Because Polish entrepreneurs – Marek Piechocki and Jerzy Lubianiec founded a company with its long-term operations in mind and intending to secure its successful functioning for generations. Both founders wish LPP to forever remain a multi-generational Polish company whose development is possible thanks to the values cultivated by it and determination to maintain the status quo. We prioritize the good of the company, responsibility for employees and future generations, and not short-term profits.
Currently the key element of the competitive advantage of economically strong countries is creativity. It is the added value that makes a product attractive and is the main purchase driver. For example, the American iPhone is produced outside the USA, but as much as 2/3 of its value is accounted for by: design, brand, iOS platform or iStore design. It is similar with the collections of our brands – 65% are created in our country. We implement this Polish creative thought all over the world, promoting our creativity and driving Polish export. Today it is not only the collections that are created here – in Poland – by our talented designers. The new generation of showrooms, such as those in Berlin and London, are also the result of the work of our domestic partners – Polish architects and construction companies.
We also implement our original hi-tech projects on all the markets where LPP stores are present, because we are a creative company that focuses on popularising Polish innovation in the world.
Since 2017, we have been officially a full member of the Family Business Network Poland, an association of dynamically developing family businesses. The overarching idea of the association is to build an entrepreneurial spirit and support those who develop their companies for the next generations while maintaining ethical standards and family values.
A FEW FACTS ABOUT US:
- LPP is the owner of 5 clothing brands: Reserved, Cropp, House, Mohito and Sinsay.
- We sell our collections in nearly 40 countries, where we sell online and stationary (over 1800 stores).
- We create jobs for nearly 22 thousand people (including 11,5 thousand in Poland).
- We drive Polish export, in 2020* its value amounted to nearly PLN 4,5 billion.
- We have been cooperating with 300 Polish business partners for many years now when launching new stores of our brands all over the world. This is more than 3.5 thousand additional jobs.
- In Poland, we create brand concepts and pay taxes – in 2020* it was over PLN 700 million.
- We invest 80% of our profits in the national economy. We implement innovations and export the Polish creative thought to world capitals: from London, through Berlin, Moscow, to Tel Aviv.
- Apart from fashion design, we also develop advanced technologies in IT and logistics.
*2020 covers the period from 1 February 2020 to 31 January 2021; in LPP, the company’s fiscal year does not coincide with the calendar year.
We are proud of our Polish roots. Buying our products you popularize Polish creativity.