Although today we operate in nearly 40 markets, we will always remain a company with Polish roots
It is in Poland where we developed the concepts for our brands and all strategic decisions are made here. We create the entire collections in our country and we pay taxes here. LPP is a Polish clothing company that remembers its roots, which is reflected in our actions.
Our social responsibility manifests itself in business development done in an ethical way, because caring for the environment is the basis of our organizational culture. Today, we exercise closer control over our supply chain and take care of the environment. We continue to create new jobs (currently in Poland we employ over 15,000 people), support the development of our employees and business partners, and invest millions in projects important for the Polish economy.
A POLISH CLOTHING COMPANY WITH LONG-STANDING TRADITION
Today, we consider LPP as a family business. Why? Because Polish entrepreneurs – Marek Piechocki and Jerzy Lubianiec founded a company with its long-term operations in mind and intending to secure its successful functioning for generations. Both founders wish LPP to forever remain a multi-generational Polish company whose development is possible thanks to the values cultivated by it and determination to maintain the status quo. We prioritize the good of the company, responsibility for employees and future generations, and not short-term profits.
Currently, the key element of the competitive advantage of economically strong countries is creativity. It is the added value that makes a product attractive and is the main purchase driver. For example, the American iPhone is produced outside the USA, but as much as 2/3 of its value is accounted for by: design, brand, iOS platform or iStore design. It is similar with the collections of our brands – 65% are created in our country. We implement this Polish creative thought all over the world, promoting our creativity and driving Polish export. We make sure that our Polish clothing company remains true to the principles that have guided its founders from the very beginning.
WE ARE PROMOTING POLISH CREATIVITY WORLDWIDE
Today, it is not only the collections that are created here – in Poland – by our talented designers. The new generation of stores, such as those in Helsinki and London, are also the result of the work of our domestic partners – Polish architects and construction companies.
We also implement our original hi-tech projects on all the markets where the stores of LPP – our Polish clothing company – are present, because we are a creative company that focuses on popularising Polish innovation worldwide.
Since 2017, we have been officially a full member of the Family Business Network Poland, an association of dynamically developing family businesses. The overarching idea of the association is to build an entrepreneurial spirit and support those who develop their companies for the next generations while maintaining ethical standards and family values.
KEY FACTS ABOUT LPP – A POLISH CLOTHING COMPANY:
- LPP is the owner of 5 clothing brands: Reserved, Cropp, House, Mohito and Sinsay.
- Our collections are sold in nearly 40 countries where we are present with our online offer and traditional brick and mortar stores (over 1,700 stores).
- We create jobs for more than 24 thousand people (including over 15 thousand in Poland).
- We drive Polish export, in 2021* its value amounted to PLN 8.5 billion.
- We have been cooperating with 300 Polish business partners for many years now, launching new stores of our brands all over the world. This is more than 3.5 thousand additional jobs.
- In Poland, we create brand concepts and pay taxes – in 2021* it was nearly PLN 1.6 billion.
- We invest 80% of our profits in the national economy. We implement innovations and export the Polish creative thought to world capitals: from London, through Helsinki, to Tel Aviv.
- Apart from fashion design, we also develop advanced technologies in IT and logistics.
*2021 covers the period from 1 February 2021 to 31 January 2022; in LPP, the company’s fiscal year does not coincide with the calendar year.
We are proud of our Polish roots. Buying our products you popularize Polish creativity.