- On 19-20 June representatives of the world media took part in a study trip to the headquarters of LPP in Gdańsk.
- The event inaugurated a series of LPP meeting – Made in Poland, which aims at clarifying how much influence the company from Gdańsk has on the Polish economy.
- Journalists and influencers had the opportunity to visit the LPP Distribution Centre in Pruszcz Gdański and the product office of the Reserved, Cropp and Sinsay brands.
- The main point of the meeting was the panel discussion on clothing production in Poland with the participation of an independent expert and a Polish clothing manufacturer.
- In the course of the event the President of the LPP – Marek Piechocki gave a presentation. He announced that by the end of 2018, the company will double the production of their collections in Poland.